August 30, 2011

More Xsitepro2 Personal Review From Their User


website design softwareI want to make a personal review about the software Xsitepro that is use to build websites. My review is based from my experience of using it and not just writes this article review just to make hype. Unlike others out there that didn’t have the software and used it for themselves for long time. On me I used it regularly so I can really show to you how it works and the ups and down of the software. I can also show to you some of the sample of my site which is build from this software called Xsitepro.
Xsitepro is really easy to used and didn’t need too much technical knowledge. It is as easy as using the MS Word because when building a website you are typing and editing the color of font, size of font, uploading picture and more just like what you did in MS Word.
website design softwareThere are lot of tools and features in Xsitepro, it is not just building a simple website but even a professionally look website. It is true that it is easy as copy and paste.
The hardest part on my experience is at first I am using it, especially if you are totally newbie in building website, because this software is new to you and you are grasping where to find his or that feature. At first it looks hard to use it because I’m new to it and not well so familiar how to use certain feature. Thanks to their tutorial video and kind support.
Do not worry if you are totally newbie in building website and have no technical knowledge. Along the way you could learn more and you find this software really helpful and easy to use. They have lot of tutorial in video and pdf format that you can use as reference. Also on my experience you can also approach them via email if you have a problem or don’t know how experience. They will kindly reply to your email regarding your questions and will help you. Unlike others that once you buy their software it is up to you how to use it. In Xsitepro they will not leave you and will make sure you really enjoy using it.
Once you became familiar in their features and tools it will be easy for you to build a nice looking website without hiring programmer or paying someone to build it for you. With just one investment of $197 you can use it for life! The good thing also in Xsitepro is they improve their software if there is new features to be added and if there are hot tools that can be helpful to improve your websites.
I used Xsitepro in building landing page, micro niche sites and even a blog site that I post regular content. Here are some of my websites that was built by Xsitepro:
My sites are not perfectly beautiful but I like it and satisfy on its look and function. It is faster to load than the wordpress type blog or website and it is also seo friendly. In terms of security it is more better than wordpress made websites.On my other article I will make a differentiation of wordpress made site and xsitepro made website.
Xsitepro is great tools to create website specially those micro niche websites. There are lot of beautifully made themes that are ready to use in xsitepro. You can choose any of it or make some customization according to your taste and desire. Your website can have a google sitemap xml for search engine robots, tagging function, social bookmarks button, RSS and others!
For me it is worth to buy, I already recover my investment on this software since I was able to make a sale and income from those niche sites I make thru the use of Xsitepro. Do not procrastinate to buy it because you might loose a lot of opportunity to build more and more websites. This is good for affiliate marketer, mlm networker, and for lead generation.
To see the complete features and other testimonials about Xsitepro just go to this site:

website design software

No comments:

Post a Comment